Friday, December 28, 2012

Ending 2012 by prepping for a productive 2013. I'm working on my website. I am linking my social networking sites to my website and planning my writing schedule for 2013. I am investing in my writing by hiring Phaze Events and Promotions to take care of my social networking while I write. Knowing one's limitations and distractions is good. The more time I have to focus on the writing the better. This year the goal is to be fearless. Attempt the things I tend to feel are impossible. This year is the year of achieving a major goal. Attending Book Fair International in Miami Florida in November 2013. The goal for 2014 is to participate in the Harlem Book Fair. We'll see how far I get this year. Keep an eye out for me. I'm aiming to make my mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment