Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Socially Active and Writing Again

I am actually online a bit more. I know it's because I'm still on vacation. I'm on the computer researching a few opportunities. It's good.
I'm writing.
I'm so excited to be writing and soliciting feed back. I really want my writing to grow and to get rid of the literary muffin top. I know I've been lazy. I've been working in spurts. I've been cowardly. Afraid of the industry and all the hurdles and mountains one must jump and climb to even get an audience with the "movers and shakers."
Well, this year, I am focusing no growing my craft. Telling my stories. Writing them out to completion they throwing my drafts to the critique wolves and surviving evisceration. I let myself get distracted. Well that's done. I'm looking forward to the callouses I will develop as I get to work. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment