Sunday, November 27, 2016

Life Happens...Keep Writing

I'm tired. I need a sandwich but I still need to put in some time to write. Granted, I haven't been slacking, i.e. Facebook surfing, cruising the internet for Christmas swag, or just plain goofing. I have been working on my website and crafting a Christmas campaign to shine a light on my novel Minor Mischief. I had fun writing it. I'm in love with quite a few of my characters and my hope is that the contest will draw readers to pick it up.


Everything I'm doing is good, productive, but it's easy to pat myself on the back and call it a night. I have to write. It has to be everyday whether its a paragraph or several pages. I cannot not write. I've been dong that for a while which only dulls my craft and reinforces my insecurities as an artist.

I'm not much of a blogger. My goal is to do a bit more of it, as the new year creeps in. At least one to two new posts a month.

Back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment